Ansible 1.9.1 fixes several bugs, including:
* Fixed a bug related to Kerberos auth when using winrm with a domain account.
* Fixing several bugs in the s3 module.
* Fixed a bug with upstart service detection in the service module.
* Fixed several bugs with the user module when used on OSX.
* Fixed unicode handling in some module situations (assert and shell/command execution).
* Fixed a bug in redhat_subscription when using the activationkey parameter.
* Fixed a traceback in the gce module on EL6 distros when multiple pycrypto installations are available.
* Added support for PostgreSQL 9.4 in rds_param_group
* Several other minor fixes.
As always, this update is available via PyPi and releases.ansible.com now, and packages for distros will be available as soon as possible.