It is almost that time of year again for everyone’s favorite automation event! 2020 has given us our fair share of change (and then some). But we’re not just facing new challenges. We’re adapting to them and innovating to overcome them together. We’re distributed yet we’re connected -- connected to new technologies, to new ways of working, and most importantly, to each other.
This year’s AnsibleFest is now a virtual experience, and we are using this opportunity to engage and collaborate with Ansible users across the globe. It will be a free virtual experience where our communities can connect to a wider audience to collaborate and solve problems. The venue may be different this year, but it is still the same AnsibleFest you know and love.
This year we have a great lineup of keynote speakers. We have brought together a group of people rich with Ansible knowledge, tapped to share meaningful insights with you right at home:
- Richard Henshall, Senior Manager for Product Management - Ansible Product Updates
- Matt Jones, Ansible Senior Principal Software Engineer - The Future of Automation
- Chris Wright, Red Hat CTO - Automation at the Edge
- Robyn Bergeron, Senior Principal Community Architect - Ansible Community Update
- Red Hatters Colin McNaughton and Walter Bentley - This Ansible Automation Platform demo will be bananas!
- Red Hatters Dylan Silva, Adam Miller and Brad Thornton - Ansible Automation of the Future demo
This year, we will be breaking out our sessions into six different persona tracks. You can customize your AnsibleFest experience based on your role as it relates to automation, or choose tracks in areas where you want to grow your automation skills. We will offer breakout tracks centered around IT leaders, network, security, operations, developer and automation architect. Wondering what and who you will be connecting with in each track? Let us help answer that...
- Connect with the automation journey
- Connect with competitive edge
- Connect with automation leaders
- Connect to automated network management
- Connect to multi-vendor integrations
- Connect to solve challenges
- Connect to integrated, multi-vendor security
- Connect to rapid incident response
- Connect to better-coordinated teams
- Connect to automated operations
- Connect to crush complexity
- Connect to efficiency
- Connect with automation you can use
- Connect to the automation community
- Connect to progress skills
- Connect to build your an automation vision
- Connect to business value
- Connect to culture change
Now is the time to register for one of the most highly anticipated automation events of the year. Keep an eye on the Ansible Twitter page - we will be releasing a poll in the coming month to allow you to vote for this year’s AnsibleFest T-shirt design!
AnsibleFest 2020 is your opportunity to hear from Ansible practitioners and experts, ask questions, and collaborate and network with people across the globe. So what are you waiting for? Register now.