AnsibleFest is returning to San Francisco on Thursday, July 28th, 2016 at the Westin St. Francis in Union Square. It's going to be a great opportunity to meet and connect with passionate Ansible users, developers and industry partners. Whether you're an experienced user or are just getting started, AnsibleFest is for you.
This year AnsibleFest will not be one to miss, featuring the latest and greatest updates on Ansible and Ansible Tower as well as use cases, technical deep dives and best practices.
As AnsibleFest continues to grow so does its offerings. For those who have never attended and for those wanting to know more, here are three things you won't want to miss:
1) Informative General Session
Kicking off AnsibleFest, this session will feature company updates, product roadmap and new directions as well as a featured customer presentation. Attendees can:
- Hear from Ansible leadership about company overivew and key areas of focus
- Discover more about the Ansible and Ansible Tower product roadmaps
- Learn about the latest advancements in using Ansible for networking
- Get up to speed on the Ansible Container project and see where it's heading in the future
- Learn from our customer and master software engineer, Chris Weaver of Capital One, on how to use Ansible to create a Netflix Zuul Service Stack
2) Three New Focus Tracks
This year we have structured the afternoon to now have three tracks (inside of one single track) including: Use Cases, Tech Deep Dives and Best Practices. Each track will provide multiple sessions so you can choose your own AnsibleFest experience. These tracks will feature:
- How Ansible solved specific problems at Symantec, King Arthur Flour, Comcast and more
- Valuable technical deep dives with InfiniteOps, Anki, Cumulus Networks, Fastly, Stackspace, Peak Unicorn Consulting, Flextronics and Red Hat
- Industry best practices featuring Jeff Geerling, Mike Caspar, Matt Jones and Tim Appnel
3) The Networking Hub
At the last two AnsibleFests we’ve made major networking announcements, and at this AnsibleFest we’re kicking it up a notch. For the first time ever, AnsibleFest attendees will have an exclusive space to get hands-on experience for networking automation at The Networking Hub. Those attending will have the opportunity to connect and learn alongside peers and experts with:
- Hands-on demo stations
- Use case automation deployment of Clos-based networks and ensuring configuration standards compliance
- Workflow automation extending to the network
- Specific automation use cases
- Sharing of network engineering experiences
There’s something for everyone at AnsibleFest. Attendees include DevOps engineers, operations engineers, open source fans, system engineers, administrators, operations staff, release engineers, DBAs, networking engineers and security professionals.
Want to be a part of this year’s AnsibleFest in San Francisco? Tickets are going fast and we have deals for parties of three or more. Get your tickets here.