This year, we are adapting our signature automation event, AnsibleFest, into a free virtual experience. Seasoned pros and new Ansible enthusiasts alike can find answers and learn more about Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, the platform for building and operating automation at scale and creating an enterprise automation strategy. We are excited to offer a track designed specifically for IT leaders.
Let’s take a closer look at this track for AnsibleFest 2021.
IT Leaders at AnsibleFest
The role of automation for IT leaders has certainly evolved in recent years. Automation that used to be contained to domain-specific, task-bound practices has evolved to encompass full enterprises -- connecting teams and areas that were not connected before. The prospect of beginning an automation practice, or even unifying separate automation efforts, can often seem daunting. No matter where you are on your automation journey, we have a session for you.
Attendees will hear from like-minded companies about their targeted use cases and experiences with automation, sharing how they navigated their digital transformation journeys and lessons learned. We are also excited to be joined by several analysts who will share their insights and perspectives.
If you are experienced with the Ansible Automation Platform, then you may want to expand your use cases. We have two exciting sessions where you will hear directly from Bell Canada and ANZ Bank on how they achieved some impressive results.
If you’d like to learn more about the Ansible Automation Platform content strategy, you won’t want to miss the session highlighting how Red Hat and Certified Partners can accelerate your automation journey through content on the Hub, as part of the Ansible Automation Platform subscription.
Additionally, you will hear from a managed services organization on their work expanding their infrastructure capabilities over the past year -- especially efficiencies they’ve gained -- and achieving zero-touch automation across a distributed landscape.
Here are a few sessions that you can expect to see in the IT leader track:
- Life in a Day of an Automation First Organization by Walter Bentley and Vijay Chebolu
- The Story About My New Teammate: Red Hat Ansible by Rudy Lepe of IBM
- Supporting Organization-wide Automation Efforts by Kelly Fitzpatrick of RedMonk, Joe Mills of Discover, and Red Hat leaders
- From Lunch Hobby to Production Ready: The ANZ Bank NZ Network Automation Journey by Roxy Rice, Kyle Claudio and Tony Thistoll of ANZ and Joseph Tejal
- Bell Canada: Managing Ansible as Code by Bassel Saleh of Bell Canada and Sean Sullivan
- How Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform provides efficiency, scalability, and return on investment by Stephen Elliot of IDC
- The Automation Platform Experiences: Customer business cases “Best of” by Belka Moussouni
- Automate the Edge by Brian Coursen and Michele Null
- Ansible Automation Platform Content Strategy & Roadmap: Use Case-driven Automation by Massimo Ferrari
- A Live Q&A: Industry experts talk about the future and direction of automation in today’s organizations by Daniel Newman at Futurum and Tom Anderson
We can’t wait for AnsibleFest 2021 to kick off and hope to see you there, virtually! If you haven’t yet, be sure to register here for free.