No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
In Jan 2019 the Ansible Network team decided to launch https://dashboard.zuul.ansible.com (zuul.ansible.com), a 17 node control plane to help us scale out Zuul. By May 1st 2019, it was running in production for the Ansible Network and AWX / ansible-runner teams. Since then we've started to on-board various other projects to leverage Zuul for CI / CD.
In this talk will go over:
* architectural design of zuul.ansible.com
* show how we are continuously deploying it on a public Openstack cloud (vexxhost.com)
* demo test nodes running in multi-cloud / container environments
* multi node testing done by Ansible network team for network vendor images
* How you could use zuul.ansible.com / molecule to test your ansible roles
With only 45mins for minutes to present the information, expect this talk to be action packed with technical information and awesome demos.
Paul Belanger, Red Hat