Because networks are growing in scope, complexity, and importance, you need a way to improve speed, efficiency, accuracy, and compliance across your network. Automation helps you meet these goals and frees you from repeated tasks that take time away from other priority network innovation needs.
Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform is a single platform that can help automate across a variety of networking solutions, including Cisco and other multivendor technology in traditional network and new edge implementations.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn about Cisco networking devices for traditional network solutions such as datacenters, LANs, WANs, and more
- Explore Cisco Meraki devices for edge networking deployments
- See how ServiceNow integration provides closed loop management of tickets and adds network facts into the ServiceNow configuration management database
- Learn how to use GitOps for networks to provide single source actions that can be taken to enforce network standards and configurations
- Watch our demo and find out about additional learning resources we offer