As you may have heard, AnsibleFest will be taking place at Red Hat Summit in Boston May 23-25. This change will allow you to harness everything that Red Hat technology has to offer in a single place and will give you even more tools to address your automation needs. Join Ansible and automation-focused audiences to hear from Red Hat and Ansible leaders, customers, and partners while getting the latest on the Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform product roadmap, community projects, and what’s coming in IT automation.
Across every industry, automation at the edge is enabling emerging use cases by helping organizations drive the next wave of innovation as they explore and execute digital transformation initiatives. Organizations are looking to extend a consistent automation experience across cloud, datacenter, and edge with the ability to scale in heterogeneous environments. Red Hat Ansible provides a common platform where organizations can build, run, and manage the entirety of their highly distributed systems, even to remote locations where network connectivity may be intermittent.
Because we understand how important edge automation is to teams looking to automate their entire IT landscape with a single platform, we have lined up some great sessions at AnsibleFest and Red Hat Summit:
- Success at the edge starts with automation
- Bringing Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to the industrial edge
- Red Hat: Modernizing the industrial manufacturing world
- How to gain a sharper business edge at UPS scale
- Building the next-generation Rail Server at the edge with Swiss Federal Railway
- Streamlining edge operations with Ansible: An automation case study
- Accelerating retail Day 2 operations with new Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ansible Automation capabilities
- Automating application delivery at the edge
- Network and security automation at the edge
- AI in manufacturing: Red Hat and Intel build a foundation for production-ready AI/ML environments
- 5G and edge: Open networks transform industries
- Deploy any workload on Red Hat Device Edge
Do you have questions about edge automation with Ansible? Bring them to AnsibleFest and Red Hat Summit, and take advantage of the experts at the Ansible booth, the Edge booth, and the Ask the Expert area.
We will also be running different labs throughout the event, so this is the perfect opportunity to get hands-on experience while being able to ask questions in real time to Ansible experts. These labs include:
- Writing your first Ansible Playbook
- Security-focused capabilities for edge device management
- Event-Driven Ansible and NetOps automation
- Advanced capabilities of automation controller in Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
*please refer to the session catalog for the most up to date room assignments; sessions subject to change.
Looking for more edge automation content? We have you covered. Check out these resources to learn more about how network automation with Ansible can help you:
- Visit the edge automation web page to learn more
- Experience self-paced interactive hands-on labs with Ansible Automation Platform
- Register for AnsibleFest at Red Hat Summit
- Read IDC paper: Edge growth drives need for automating the last mile
- Check out the Edge Automation playlist on YouTube