As you may have heard, AnsibleFest will be taking place at Red Hat Summit in Boston May 23-25. This change will allow you to harness everything that Red Hat technology has to offer in a single place and give you even more tools to address your automation needs. Join Ansible and automation-focused audiences to hear from Red Hat and Ansible leaders, customers, and partners while getting the latest on future Ansible product updates, community projects, and what’s coming in IT automation.
Event-Driven Ansible is a key component to address the complexities of managing varying assets at scale. We announced this product feature as a developer preview last October at AnsibleFest 2022, and we are excited to talk even more about it. So what can you expect to see about Event-Driven Ansible at AnsibleFest and Red Hat Summit this year?
- Red Hat Summit keynote with a customer story around their use of Event-Driven automation
- AnsibleFest keynote about why the next wave of automation will be event-driven
- Breakout sessions from Ansible experts and customers
- Hands on labs
- Discovery Theater mini sessions in the expo hall
Do you have questions about Event-Driven Ansible? Bring them to AnsibleFest and take advantage of the experts at the Ansible booth as well as the Ask the Expert area. We will also be running three different labs focused on Event-Driven Ansible, so this is the perfect opportunity to get hands-on experience while being able to ask questions in real time to Ansible experts. These labs include:
- Event-Driven Ansible and Red Hat OpenShift
- Event-Driven Ansible and Red Hat OpenShift GitOps
- Event-Driven Ansible and NetOps
Want to see it all visually? Here is an example of the journey you could take to learn more about Event-Driven Ansible.
*please refer to the session catalog for the most up to date room assignments; sessions subject to change.
Still hungry for more Event-Driven Ansible content? We have you covered. Check out these resources to learn more about how Event-Driven Ansible can help you:
- Visit the Event-Driven Ansible web page to learn more
- Read more in our blog: Introducing Event-Driven Ansible
- Register for AnsibleFest at Red Hat Summit
- See what the analysts are saying about Event-Driven Ansible in this research paper